Kenya Builders & Concrete Co. Ltd has grown and developed into a major diversified
industrial group with operations spanning in various business sectors. KBCLL markets a wide range of aggregates and concrete
products and provides a total solution to the customers’ needs.
The Debt Collector is tasked with keeping track of customer accounts, identifying outstanding payments and planning course of action for collections.
1. Follow up on all due invoices to achieve timely collection from clients;
2. Negotiate payment terms and schedules for effective collections;
3. Reconcile accurate customer account statements in accordance with stipulated company guidelines;
4. Regularly liaise with sales/accounts team to gather information on credit customer accounts status for follow up;
5. Storage and maintenance of debtor communications for easy retrieval and referral;
6. Report and escalate client outstanding issues and challenges that may require management intervention.
7. Prepare debt collection updates and reconciliations reports within stipulated timelines for submission to management;
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Management or related field from a recognized institution
• At least two (2) years relevant work experience in debt collection and reconciliation of customer accounts;
• Demonstrate skills in negotiating and resolving conflicts;
• Results-orientated, deadline-driven and accustomed to working in a fast-paced, team-centric environment;
• Possess good communication and listening skills;
• Must be customer centric;
• Good task management, planning and organizational skills;
• Must have high standards of integrity, ethics and confidentiality.