Our Client is a new entrant in the market offering personal credit service and financial support. They are looking for a Debt Collector. H/She will be responsible for recovering the money owed in as little time as possible. You will be responsible for contacting debtors and negotiate payments.
• Keep track of assigned accounts
• Plan course of action to recover owed money
• Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their outstanding payments
• Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans
• Handle customers’ questions or complaints
• Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions
• Build trust with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
• Update account status and database regularly
• Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable Qualifications
• Bachelor in Business.
• Basic Computer Knowledge
• Ability to work with targets and tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and people skill
• Good negotiation and persuasion skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.