Driver responsibilities include:
• Delivering packages daily to their desired destinations
• Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
• Using navigation apps to determine the best route
We are looking for a Hardworking Driver to transport goods in a safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
• Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
• Pick up goods from the warehouse
• Collect payments and submit in a timely manner receipts
• Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
• Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
• Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
• Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
• Proven experience as a Driver
• A valid driver’s license
• A clean driving record
• Familiarity with GPS devices
• Knowledge of Nairobi area roads and neighbourhoods
• Ability to lift heavy packages
• Availability to take weekend and night shifts
• A polite and professional disposition
• Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
• Must have at least 3 years of experience