LORENZO DRY CLEANERS LTD
Hospitality & Leisure
To attend to all assigned deliveries. To plan for all deliveries and pick-ups assigned in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
To attain delivery excellence by ensuring our delivery services exceed clients’ expectations as well as responsible for the proper handling and care of company vehicles and motorbikes.
- Push for sales by cross-selling, asking for referrals and issuing fliers.
- To attend to all assigned pick-ups
- To attend to all assigned deliveries.
- To plan for all deliveries and pick-ups assigned in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- To carefully handle all pick-up or delivery items, maintain good quality and have zero item loss/misplacements.
- To display a professional image of the company through the dress code and presentation.
- Be on uniform
- To cross-sale our services to clients you interact with.
- To issue fliers and sale our services to the neighborhood of where we do deliveries/pick-ups
- To request our existing clients to refer us to their neighbors and friends.
- To record mileage every morning before starting work and evening when closing the shift
- To maintain a pick-up order book that is in quadruplicate where he should fill after every pick-up/delivery.
- To drive the vehicle carefully and cautiously at all times, within the legal parameters governing road used by motor vehicles/cycles.
- To ensure that his vehicle is clean and well maintained at all times
- To ensure that all routine maintenance is performed at the correct intervals
- To report any mechanical /electrical/structural defects with the vehicle immediately to the team leader
- To follow instructions diligently and to the best of his ability. No unauthorized use will be tolerated
- To ensure that the tires, brakes, steering, lights and safety belts are in good working order at all times
- To report any accidents, however minor, to the authorities immediately.
- To undertake minor maintenance to the vehicle when the vehicle is not being used (lubricating, tightening nuts and bolts, checking tires, cleaning engine, etc.).
- To ensure that all insurance permits and licenses are in order and valid, and to notify the Delivery Coordinator accordingly
KEY PERFOMANCE INDICATORS(KPI)
MONTHLY PERFOMANCE APPRAISAL
- Measurement of performance will be based on the above KPIs and you are expected to meet a thresh hold of 80% end of the Quarter.
- The purpose of appraisal is to ensure efficiency, productivity, excellent customer care, responsibility and discipline within the work environment.
- Monthly review will allow us to see if you are improving compared to other reviews.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured