The successful candidate will assist the Dental Surgeon in the provision of comprehensive dental services in line with the Hospital’s mission.
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma
• Experience Level: Mid-level
• Experience Length: 2 years
The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the following position:
Dental Assistant (Locum)
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: The successful candidate will assist the Dental Surgeon in the provision of comprehensive dental services in line with the Hospital’s mission.
• Preparing and passing dental materials and instruments to the dentist during procedures.
• Cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of dental instruments.
• Dusting and disinfection of the worktops and equipment.
• Coordinating proper waste disposal.
• Receiving the patients and their attendants from the reception and directing them to their seats in the surgery.
• Managing supply of dental materials
• Taking dental radiographs
• Diploma in Dental Assisting.
• At least two years’ experience preferably in a busy dental practice.
• Self-motivated with ability to work without supervision.
• Excellent customer service and people management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.