DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Carry out emergency dental procedures as well as routine dental procedures including operative dentistry, endodontic, Periodontics, paedontics, prosthodontics, minor oral surgery and in patient review.
• Counseling and educating patients on oral hygiene and preventive measures and demonstrating techniques to achieve the same.
• Liasing with consultants on handling major cases in the provision of patient’s dental healthcare services.
• Review and develop appropriate policies and procedures for patient care to formulate best upto date best practice guidelines.
• Contribute and participate in the CME in the hospital.
1. Bachelor of Dental surgery from a KMPDC recognized university.
2. Must be registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist council.
3. Must be competent in radiological imaging and interpretation.
4. Valid Practicing License
5. Professional insurance Indemnity Cover
6. Must have evidence of completion of one year of internship from a recognized institution.
7. Minimum of 1 year working experience in a reputable hospital.