The Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) is a faith-based Chartered University located at Thogoto, Kikuyu in Kiambu County. We wish to invite qualified applicants for the following positions:
JOB/POSITION TITLE: Deputy Director, Quality Assurance
REFERENCE NUMBER: PUEA/DDQA/15/2/2021
• Minimum of a Masters in a teaching subject or discipline from an approved Institution. A Doctorate will be an added advantage.
• Extensive teaching experience at University level in undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Extensive involvement in University examinations management including setting, moderation, marking and grading.
• Extensive involvement in University curriculum design and development as well as review.
• Exposure in quality management in University academic and support services.
• Exposure in institutional research and survey to trace customer needs and satisfactory levels.
For more details on the qualifications and application procedures, please visit our website www.puea.ac.ke
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae (C.V) and testimonials to:
The Vice Chancellor
Presbyterian University of East Africa
P.O BOX 387-00902
To be received on or before 12th March, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the positions above require individuals who are committed to high ethical standards, integrity and professionalism.