To deputise or stand in for the Principal in his / her absence. 3 years experience as a deputy principal, senior teacher or head of department is required.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The Role of the DEPUTY PRINCIPAL
The core duties of a Deputy Principal will be to assist the Principal in managing the school and Promoting the education of learners to agreed standards set by the school. Undertaking other delegated responsibilities as and when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the DEPUTY PRINCIPAL
• To deputise or stand in for the Principal in his / her absence;
• Provides professional leadership and supports the Principal in operational and academic matters and has a comprehensive understanding of the curriculum.
• Teaching in her area of specialization.
• Promoting the use of ICT in teaching and learning;
• Develop, empower and motivate staff, parents and learners.
• Enhance discipline of learners.
• Make decision and Solve problems in a creative way to improve circumstances.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Record of good performance in her teaching area of specialization.
• Demonstrate good Leadership skills.
• Possess excellent organization skills.
• Capable of managing time, resources and personnel effectively and efficiently
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in education/Diploma
• Five years’ experience in teaching and three years’ experience as a senior teacher or head of department.
• Be a born again Christian.
• Be a female 38yrs and above.
• Reside in the school premises.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured