Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the above vacant position in the Office of the Governor, Mandera County Government.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
3. Deputy Sub-County Coordinators of Efficiency Monitoring Unit, JG “P” THREE (3) POSTS
Terms of service – Contractual terms of 3 years
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide technical support in issues related to: Civic Education, Collaborative partnership with stakeholders and legal matters at Sub –County level;
• Promote management accountability in the Public Service and assessing implementation of Government policies, programmes and proposing appropriate recommendations;
• Coordination of the County's planning and reporting processes;
• Identification of projects and programme to ensure that public services are delivered in a manner that takes into account prudent, economic, efficient, effective and sustainable use of available resources.
• Any other duties assigned from time by immediate supervisor
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Computer Science, Human Resource Management/Development, Education, Law, Engineering or in any other social science related Degree from a recognized institution;
• Have six (6) years’ experience in Public or Private sector two (2) years of which should be in leadership and management position
• Have experience, and credibility to operate at a senior level in a government operating environment., excellent political judgement and discretion is essential;
• Have a highly developed analytical skills that can be deployed in a range of contexts;
• Have a proven track record of delivery whether policy, operational or functional;
• Ability to work in the face of a range of competing views and priorities, possessing of negotiation skills;
• Good communicator and resource mobiliser;
• Good in drafting of proposals and presentational skills;
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 14th December, 2022 at 4.30pm.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured