- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in machine learning, distributed microservices, and full stack systems
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other members of the engineering community
- Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment
- Work with cloud-native stack, build on AWS, use technologies like Kubernetes
- At least 4 years of experience in software engineering (Required)
- 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
- 1+ years of experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
- 4+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Java,, Python, Angular/React.js, or Node.js
- Experience with GraphDB and GraphQL
- Knowledge of Amazon Cognito
- Experience with Jira and/or OpenProject
- Agile mindset
- You’re a team player with the ability to collaborate globally
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proven experience with startups, working with international teams and time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required.