Financial access commerce and trading service (FACTS) is a financial company that provides working capital in East Africa region.
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a full stack developer in a busy environment preferably Django/React or Spring boot/React.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java and PHP.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.