DEPARTMENT OF LANDS, ENERGY, HOUSING, PHYSICAL PLANNING AND URBAN PLANNING
5. Development Control Assistant J/G ‘H’ (7 Posts) REF:CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRO/70/10/20
Duties and responsibilities
• Receive and charge development application in their respective areas of jurisdiction;
• Carrying out fieldwork inspection to ensure building plans are implemented accordingly in consultation with the Enforcement Officers of the County, carry out enforcement activities for non-compliance development;
• Undertake any other relevant duties as may be directed by the Development Control Officer
Requirement for appointment
• Diploma in Architecture, Survey, Building and Construction, Planning, Civil Engineering, Landscaping any other related field.
Terms of service: Contract
Salary Scale: 25,470 – 33,950 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
(a) Tax compliance certificate from KRA
(b) Clearance certificate from HELB
(c) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
(d) Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
(e) Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUSST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
• Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
• Address it to; -
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 5th day of November, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
• The Kilifi County Public Service Board does not charge fees for any stage of the recruitment and selection process.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.