Africa Healthcare Network (AHN) is building the first dialysis chain across East Africa, providing high-quality, life-saving dialysis at an affordable cost to patients in need. AHN brings world-class technical expertise combined with developing world practical operating experience to a region in need of quality dialysis treatment. In North America, over 97% of patients requiring treatment for kidney disease receive care; in East Africa, less than 5% receive care. AHN's goal is to increase access to high quality care at a lower cost to patients, delivered through a sustainable business model.
Qualified applicants will serve as administrators in our new centers. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center
- Take care of staff management
- Handle guest scheduling, billing, cash, patient care, etc.
- Coordinate functions between the Clinical and Non-Clinical teams
- Supervise all of the departments for their effective functioning
- Improve the occupancy level of inpatients by formulating sound marketing strategies
- Develop and support the diagnostic services and make them center of excellence
- Take inventory management and monitoring
- Looking after the Front Office, Housekeeping, etc.
- Assist patients to dialysis room and position patients on chair/bed at hemodialysis machine
- Explain dialysis procedure and operation of hemodialysis machine to patients before treatment to allay anxieties
- Monitor stock for expiration dates, quantity, consumption, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle other team members in an very efficient and friendly manner
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimum supervision