Digital and General Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications
Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree. Must have 5 years of experience as a Marketing Associate or similar role.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Developing targeted online and offline advertising campaigns and contributing ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the development and execution of the company’s overall marketing strategy to drive ecommerce traffic and sales.
- Managing social media accounts to engage with customers.
- Optimizing website content for search engines.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to engage and retain customers.
- Collaborating with the marketing team on marketing campaigns and other promotional initiatives.
- Compiling, distributing and presenting ideas, information and strategies.
- Managing production and performance of multimedia content.
- Analyzing data to track and measure the success of marketing initiatives and making data-driven recommendations for improvements.
- Manage and optimize the company’s online advertising campaigns (e.g., Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends and technologies, and continuously look for new and innovative ways to reach and engage customers.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 5 years of experience as a Marketing Associate or similar role.
- Must have experience in the e-commerce and online shopping platforms.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured