Reporting to the CEO, the Digital Business Growth and Development Manager will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of digital marketing efforts, focusing on digital innovation and experience; brand marketing, display, SMS, and omni-channel strategies to drive traffic, revenue and new customers - with a strong focus on integrating new emerging technologies and innovation in order to grow the bank’s digital business.
• Leading the formulation of the digital financial services strategy in line with the overarching business goals and ensuring that the brand maintains and improves its leadership positioning
• Ensuring effective implementation of the strategy by means of providing direction, structure, frameworks, models, plans and roadmaps to be adopted
• Creating new digital offerings by demonstrating cohesive end-to-end thinking and partner closely with cross functional teams to define the work required to successfully deliver and realize a winning offering
• Managing all the aspects of products lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualization, user research, feature requirements, user interface, prototyping, underwriting, rollout and enhancements
• Devising digital campaign strategy and initiatives to improve penetration and deepening.
• Driving digital innovation projects and identifying business opportunities – devise new ways to improve the digital customer journey through the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
• Aspire to make a difference for digital customers by building on the bank’s digital strategy and pioneering new digital experiences through ground-breaking innovations.
• Managing stakeholders, tech and ops, and product teams. Ability to foster strong teams, collaborate with cross functional business partners (including Credit, Customer Experience, Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operations and others) to develop holistic, end-to-end digital solutions that fulfil customer and business needs.
• Identifying and anticipating emerging mobile technology, customer data & insights, industry trends and customer behaviour trends to continuously improve the bank’s digital offerings, and strive to be the best digital bank in the world.
• Improving customer satisfaction on the bank’s digital platform. Monitor the voice of customers’ feedback channels to identify areas for improvement, define short term action points and permanent fixes to remove pain points
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
Key Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
• At least 3 years’ experience in digital business management/product development and management/ system analysis in the financial services and/or Mobile wallet services sector
• Skills and/or experience in data science or related field will be an added advantage
• Experience in a management/supervisory role is highly preferred.