1. To support creation of visuals and writing content for social and digital media, Company's client database as well as improving and managing the Company's website
2. To support maximization of revenues via systematic communication of Company's Offers, Promotions and Packages to Agents and direct clients.
3. To support the management of the Destination Connect Database. Weekly update of the Database in liaison
with all DC staff.
4. To support maximization of revenues from the DC website channel via development of superior web content. Review of all web content and upgrade of the same as well as sourcing and incorporating relevant content to ensure website is resourceful and complete.
5. Responsible for development of Brand Destination Connect. Brand development and management as well as PR and Publicity to ensure optimization and proper definition of brand Destination Connect in target markets.
6. To support in-house
marketing campaigns by creatively developing new collateral, webshots, season
based and long weekend promotions e.g. Valentine’s Day, Easter, Migration,
Christmas / New year, etc.
7. To support the preparation and distribution of an e-newsletter on monthly basis.
8. To support
marketing campaigns targeting the Domestic market by ensuring strategic
distribution and display of promotional material.
9. Improvement and
distribution of questionnaires / feedback forms for consistent customer
feedback. Analyze such feedback and give recommendations on accruing action
10. Develop and
circulate external communication on DC’s marketing and public relations
activities to our clients that will enhance customer retention and networking.
Weekly and Monthly Sales & Marketing Report.
12. In conjunction with Product Development Executive, to Perform Product Development Research (on-line and offline) for Product Development Options, feasibility, surveys, intelligence information, supplier and partner sourcing.
13. Compile market trends information (on the industry, our market segments, clients, products and services) that affects our business on-line and off-line.
14. To identify
partners who compliment our business and are a good source of business supply.