As a multi- channel design expert, you key role will be to understand how to allocate design skills to produce visual assets that are visually stunning and functional to end users. You should live and breathe communication design, visual user experience and are unafraid to push the envelope.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Our Company Summary:
Archer Digital based at the SNDBX, is a humble team of designers, photographers, filmmakers, developers & strategic thinkers who are passionate about helping our clients reach their goals through Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing & Advertising.
We are passionate digital strategists & marketers with years of experience working with SMEs towards digital transformation and our team. Our top skills are in Online Strategy Formulation, Implementing Digital Solutions, Brand Building online & Social Media Marketing & Advertising. Together as a team we make the world a more digital place and help our customers achieve their goals through our partnership.
In their primary role, the digital designer will combine their creativity and technical skills to produce digital graphics for social media, websites, layouts for e-shots, posters, ads, newsletters, email, banners, digital signage, forms, PowerPoint presentations and web graphics.
To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for detail, have a creative eye, work well from briefs and apply research and creativity to put together great outputs. You will use your design skills to put together great materials that will communicate and grab attention, your skills in communication and managing projects will be crucial to the success of the implementation.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a rapidly developing agency, we’d like to meet you.
Day to Day functions of Digital Designer:
- Collaborated with internal team articulating creative ideas to ensure graphic solutions were consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Conceptualize Art for Digital Designs and occasionally print
- Work with Digital Marketing team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs
- Create motion graphics to illustrate concepts clearly and visually so as to enhance understanding
- Worked in cross-functional internal teams, ensuring adherence to project goals and aesthetics
- Collaborate weekly with the team to discuss creative solutions for clients
- Communicate with colleagues and share insights on visual direction
- Utilize Trello to update task status
- Analyse KPIs performance of visual campaigns and optimization and reporting over time (Weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Research design performance marketing best practices
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Passion for digital media and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical abilities: Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong time management
Specific application requirements
- A link to design portfolio/attachment of their work
- Academic certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget