Our client is a social enterprise manufacturing and construction start-up company offering quality solutions in affordable housing construction and installation solutions. They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing personnel who will be responsible for E-marketing Channel. He/she shall be required to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies and manage social media market.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Gross Salary: 35K
· Day-to-day handling media channels
· Collaborate with the team to ensure a cohesive social media identity and presence
· Design and manage in-house graphic designs, content management, and photo shops
· Propose creative online strategy
· Keep track of social media trends and competition
· Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s online content
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
· Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance of social media using Google analytics
· Providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment
· Educate other staff on use of social media
· Ensure that the company digital presence and attributes are at par with global standards and best practices
· Develop and utilize digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
· Managing social media platforms and company website
Qualifications and Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related Areas.
· Diploma in ICT and proven working knowledge using computers
· At least two years’ experience in sales & marketing
· At Least 3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing,
· Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
· Proficient using marketing automation technology
· Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
· Experience with email automation tools
· Experience and knowledge in construction, engineering, quantity survey a plus.
· Also include your portfolio when applying
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Digital Marketer – Construction) by 2nd December 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured