Job Description For Digital Marketer.
1. Working on content production: Social Media posts, landing pages, articles, videos, blog post, podcasts, webinars, emails and newsletters.
• Social media implementation: planning, creating and posting for engagements on different channels Instagram, Linkedln, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
2. Identify and lead new areas of digital engagement:
• Increase conversions
• Increase brand, company and product exposure.
• Create and run successful mail campaign, competitor and sales analysis.
The Ideal Candidate Should Qualify For The Following Criteria.
1. Graduates Bachelors in Arts with certified Digital Marketing course.
2. Knowledgeable in Microsoft and adobe creative suite (photo shop, illustrator, in design content creation tool).
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.