- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media or graphic design
- At least 2 years work experience as a digital marketer.
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing, data analytics, Robotics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Security, Agile, Lean, UI/UX, Digital Thinking, Digital Care, Digital Sales and any other related digital skills.
- Sharp sense of graphic design and digital media trends’
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent analytical skills to translate ideas into aesthetically appealing, understandable, attention-grabbing information.
- Must be self-driven and clearly demonstrate self-learning
- Should be in a position to deliver new solutions to the business
- Must have good Leadership Skills, creativity, critical thinking and versatility.
- Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize SEO, SEM, social, email and membership forums
- Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
- Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development
- Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through bench marking and research
- Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs
- Strengthen brand identity by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
- Get influences onboard in multiple channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube).
How to Apply: Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees quoting the job reference on the subject.
Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, An agency fee will be charged