In the role of digital marketer, you'll be involved in developing an organization’s multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas, or specialize in a few, depending on the size and requirements of your employer.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Types of digital marketing techniques required
social media marketing - developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
search engine optimisation (SEO) - developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns - sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
mobile marketing - includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
affiliate marketing - where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
As a digital marketer, you'll need to:
- create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- keep up to date with current digital trends
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
advertising, media and communications
business and technology
You'll need to have:
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- attention to detail and accuracy
- the ability to work independently and flexibly
- the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- the ability to work as part of a team
- organizational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- networking and analytical skills
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- excellent IT skills.
At least 2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
At least 2 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured