Digital Marketer With Certification In Meta/Twitter/Google/Youtube/Linkedin Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Create and implement strategies for attracting new clients through paid and unpaid digital media marketing over LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google search, our website and other online properties
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are an online-only, research and writing startup that helps job seekers manage their job searches by building their targeted CVs, cover letters, and Linkedin profiles as well as uncovering their best-fit roles and making their applications when necessary.
We are looking to hire a digital marketer to increase brand awareness, consideration and conversion so as to quadruple revenues in the next 12 months.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have a formal digital marketing certification AND if you are not interested/comfortable working in a fast-changing start-up environment AND do not want significant ownership of revenue growth at our company. You will not manage a team in this position.
● Manage potential reputational threats online.
● Create and implement strategies for attracting new clients through paid and unpaid digital media marketing over LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google search, our website and other online properties.
● Create and post blog content twice a month.
● Manage all our online properties, update written/video/audio/visual content daily or as per a schedule you create, provide weekly reports on content performance, make necessary adjustments as required and advise the business on tools and investments required to increase ROI in this area.
● Analyze our digital data and optimize our online properties to improve user experience and drive revenue generation
● Undertake competitor research to identify threats and opportunities for Our company
● Keep an eye on trends and events and capture opportunities to associate Our company with good, positive developments. Also advice Our company on potential threats and opportunities.
● Answer all queries made via our online properties by potential customers
● Create, launch and run an email marketing program targeting past customers to increase their lifetime value to the business.
● Identify potential customers on LinkedIn and other online properties and pitch Our company services to them.
● Prepare and disseminate approved materials showcasing Our company' outputs and successes including redacted client testimonials.
● Establish the brand playbook for Our company
● Educate the team through scheduled monthly meetings about your efforts and how they are connected with other activities in the business and champion advocacy to potential customer by Our company staff.
● Undertake any training identified for you by Our company in order to be more effective at your job.
● Undertake monthly self-evaluations to determine how best to improve your effectiveness on the job.
● At least 3 years of total work experience whether formal or self-employed.
● A Bachelor's degree in marketing OR a diploma in marketing OR a level 4 CIM certification AND at least 1 of the following certifications or their equivalents: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram Marketing, Twitter marketing and LinkedIn Marketing.
● Proven track record of delivering clients and significantly increasing business revenues through digital campaigns
● Experience in creating content using canva.com and other design tools
● A portfolio of visual/audio/written/video content you have created for clients or employers before.
● A+ writing skills and mastery of English grammar for both emails and long content.
● Legal permit to work in Kenya.
● A whatsapp-registered phone number and familiarity with online tools like Zoom, Google Meets and the Google suite (especially Google sheets, docs and slides)
● Attention to detail.
● Ability to manage yourself and your workflow without micromanagement.
● A laptop, stable home internet, and comfortable working space.
How to Apply
Share your 1-2 page CV indicating clearly which digital marketing certifications you hold. If you do not have at least one formal digital marketing certification, please do not apply, even if you have experience in digital marketing. You will not be considered.
Next Steps after your application
Suitable candidates may receive clarifying questions. If we are satisfied that you are a likely fit, we will give you access to the full job details within 7-14 days. We will not respond to unsuitable applicants who ignore the job requirements
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that our work is strengthened by our differences in background, culture, experience, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, and more.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured