Overall Goal: The digital marketer is a middle management role in the overall
Business development that manages marketing operations.
The role encompasses creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities geared towards increasing market share, customer satisfaction, sales revenues and profitability.
Reports to the Business Development Manager
• Plan and execute strategies aimed at influencing customer behavior across new media channels, analyzing client-initiated conversations and advising on appropriate marketing
• Brand position & awareness
• Customer Awareness
• Products development and determine demand for products.
• Identify and develop new markets
• Data analytics & monitoring Market trends
• Overseeing & developing marketing campaigns.
• Digital and online marketing
• Maintaining websites and managing social media ensuring timely and engaging content is optimized for platform used and intended audience
• Monitor and analyze social media trends and their impact on the Company brands.
• Source and manage relationships with social monitoring and platform partners to support and develop commercial opportunities
• Ensure the execution of social media campaigns, ensure customer acquisition and support monetization across the company’s portfolio
• Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
• Collaboration with Content creator, designer and other teams to ensure delivery on time and within strategy requirements
• Creating & proofreading creative copy
• Conducting research and data analysis to identify and define audiences,
• Organizing events and products exhibitions.
• Ensure Media buying is on track and report are accurate in accordance to the Key performance indicators of the Campaign.
• Develop a marketing plan and calendar in line with company budgets
• Develop budget allocation for Company’s social media, digital initiatives and online media activities.
• Liaise and oversee the activities of other agencies outsourced to support deliverables
• Client Relationship Management (CRM)
• Keep track of ROI
• Timely Reporting
Salary for the role 40,000