Duties of the digital marketing and communication officer will include:
• Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize SEO, SEM, social, email and other forums.
• Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members.
• Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development.
• Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through research.
• Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites.
• Strengthen brand identity by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
• Get influencers onboard in multiple channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, media or graphic design, Diploma in Communication/Journalism/Digital Media will be an added advantage.
• Knowledgeable on Social media marketing, Digital content development and editing (social media, Twitter Instagram, blogs, etc.), website development and maintenance.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Demonstrable success in developing and implementing a creative internal and external digital communication strategy.
• Understand and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, web / social media management and measurement tools e.g. HootSuite & Google Analytics.
• Should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Must have good Leadership Skills, creativity, and critical thinking.
• Must be self-driven.
• Excellent Communication skills – both written and spoken.