● Minimum 2 years in Digital Marketing
● Bachelor’s degree in media, communication, and/or marketing
● Experience in Crafting winning digital media campaigns
● Digital media certifications(SEM, Analytics, Social, Display, Video, SEO, Email marketing & automation)
● Previous experience working within communications, digital media, or marketing agencies.
● Excellent communication skills(written & verbal)
● Experience in Direct Response Marketing(Funnels, Attribution Modelling, etc)
● Deep expertise in Google Ads (Adwords), Google analytics.
● Expertise and experience in digital media buying, planning & execution.
● Experience and love for content writing
● Experience in community management
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing digital media plans, strategy, and schedule.
• Craft winning digital campaigns.
• Digital Content plans & Calendars.
• Responsible for updating & supporting key digital media accounts.
• Managing paid media (social media & PPC).
• Analyze key metrics from social media platforms and provide weekly reports.
• Research & development of new media channels as appropriate for clients.
• Support visual designers in the development of visuals for digital media.
• Management of assigned account, client & status briefing.
• Assist the lead consultants in developing, testing, and perfecting communication and content guidelines & templates.
• Optimize the brand’s online presence in terms of communication and non-technical content and copywriting for search engine optimization.
• Support clients with technical media reports.
• Perform any other task assigned by the line manager.