The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels.
• Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy to build a lasting online connection with customers.
• Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display).
• Manage and maintain an online presence through owned media including website, mobile app, and email/CRM software.
• Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various online platforms.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns on all Social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
• Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social).
• Manage online newsletters and promotional emails campaigns and manage their distribution through various online channels.
• Manage the website, keeping it up to date with relevant & creative content in line with metrics.
• Conduct research on online market trends, brand audiences, competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey and provide suggestions for improvement.
• Stay updated on emerging digital tools and platforms, trends, new technologies, and share insights with the marketing team.
• Optimize corporate website in collaboration with designers to improve user experience.
• Prepare and manage a digital marketing campaign budget in line with the overall.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or relevant field.
• 4 years Proven working experience as Digital Marketer or similar role.
• Must have good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels: (social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM).
• Hands-on experience with Web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and CRM software.
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Familiarity with web design & video marketing.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 80,000 (Approx. 800 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 10th November 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***