The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing promotion of the organization’s portfolio within the region through digital channels. The ideal candidate Must have more than 5 years of proven working experience as a Digital Marketer.
• Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy to build a lasting online connection with customers.
• Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
• Manage and maintain an online presence through owned media including website, mobile app, and email/CRM software.
• Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various online platforms.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns on all Social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.)
• Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social)
• Manage online newsletters and promotional email campaigns and manage their distribution through various online channels.
• Manage the website, keeping it up to date with relevant & creative content in line with metrics.
• Conduct research on online market trends, brand’s audiences, competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey and provide suggestions for improvement.
• Stay updated on emerging digital tools and platforms, trends, new technologies, and share insights with the marketing team.
• Optimize the website in collaboration with designers to improve user experience.
• Prepare and manage a digital marketing campaign budgets in line with the overall.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital technologies, or relevant field.
• 5 years of proven working experience as a Digital Marketer or similar role.
• Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels: (Social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM)
• Hands-on experience with Web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and CRM software.
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Familiarity with web design & video marketing.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Previous working experience within the Agriculture Industry-Optional.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Limuru, Kenya.
Deadline: 19th December 2020.