Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Roles of Digital Marketing Experts
• Attract traffic to the company’s social media platforms by increasing the number of likes
• Managing company’s social media activities
• Interacting with customers online
• Respond to online orders and enquiries
• Listing the company on social media and ensuring activities in different social media platforms- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, You Tube etc.
• Managing company’s social media Writing informative and effective search engine optimized –SEO copy for the website and external blog postings
• Be familiar with Google Ad words and sponsored ads
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management and generation of inbound traffic
• Managing the company’s Social Media accounts ensuring relevant medium for the different platforms
• Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
• Advising the company about different premiums on social media platforms the company can subscribe to
• Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant
• Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
• Edit and post photos, videos, podcasts and audio content
• Degree/ Diploma
• Online/social media marketing experience a must
• 1-3 years’ experience
• Sales and marketing skills
• Customer care Skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured