What we are looking for
Growthpad Digital Consulting, a forward-thinking, fast-paced company is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to onboard an intern hoping to gain extensive digital marketing
experience and turn into a full time member of the team.
Role Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Role Family: Junior
Reports To: Marketing head
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Period: 6 months
Type: Paid Internship
• Bachelor’s degree in media, communication and/or marketing
• Great passion for digital media and communications
• Digital media certifications(SEM, Analytics, Social, Display, Video, SEO, Email Marketing & automation)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Expertise and experience in digital media buying, planning & execution.
• Extensive knowledge of social media
• Expertise and interest in copywriting and storytelling
• Skills in web development and/or design(added advantage)
Your responsibilities will include:
• Actively contribute to digital marketing campaigns
• Assist the lead consultants in developing, testing and perfecting communication content, guidelines & templates.
• Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
• Support the lead consultants in management of digital assets
• Support team in optimizing of digital assets such as websites and social media accounts
• Practical experience with digital media campaigns
• Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
• Practical learning and internal training from the experienced team
• Paid internship with immediate opportunity of role change based on your capabilities
Why work with us
Founded in early 2017, Growthpad is an ambitious tech & digital media consulting firm based in Nairobi. Growthpad works with both large and medium enterprises in Kenya and across East Africa delivering exceptional digital consulting services.
Joining Growthpad means acquiring a great learning experience in a fast-paced work environment and an opportunity for growth. We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to serve markets beyond Africa. Become a part of a highly committed team. Enjoy benefits beyond your salary and much more.
Opportunity is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Send your CV and intent letter in pdf format with the name of the role in the subject line.
The deadline for this application is 25th May 2021. If this role is not filled by then, we will still accept and review applications on a rolling basis after the deadline.