DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deploy best practices to execute required digital marketing services that may include blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, ebook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, paid advertising management, and others to achieve the company’s benchmarks for traffic, leads, qualified leads, and sales.
• Upgrades social media and website by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
• Passion for the Internet and marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing.
• Handles user access and security
• Advice on New Internet Marketing trends which will increase sales in the Short or long term
• Establishing, Writing and editing content/blogs on social media platforms, blogspots or on our website.
• Review/analyze web sites through detailed written documentation, and developing key insights and action plans based on campaign results. Communication of these findings (and resolutions of issues) to CEO
• Responsible for implementing different strategies such as Google authorship, rich snippets, semantics, video ranking and implementing editorial improvements to meet the online objectives and desired targeted organic search positions
• Passion to study and remain up-to-date on all the latest ethical techniques (follow SEO best practice guidelines only)
• Current knowledge of SEM practices and techniques is essential to this role
• Open communication with supervisor on any issues or concerns
• Special projects/other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
• Photography is an added advantage
• Graphic Design experience is an added advantage
• Photo and Video Editing Using Photoshop and any other relevant software is an added advantage
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to demonstrate prior work experience and verifiable evidence over – the – boards result in generating online sales.
• Strong understanding of all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube and more
• Knowledge of CRM for customer management will be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of email marketing best practices
• Adherence to laws and confidentiality guidelines
• Exceptional Communication skills
• Top-quality listening competences
• A positive attitude in all they do.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Computer Certifications (Optional): Graphics Design, Social Media Marketing, Photography, Video Shooting and Editing, Web Design, Email Marketing, and Hubspot Inbound Marketing certification with be a plus
Must possess a strategic marketing mindset and have a good “eye” for professional visual design. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and command of English grammar and usage.
• Good organizational skills, neatness, etc
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure
• Maintain a professional appearance and have good communication skills in dealing with the clients and workmates
• Intermediate/expert computer knowledge, including typing, internet/web savvy
• Basic knowledge of office equipment such as telephone system, copier etc.
Qualified and interested individuals should send their Testimonials, CV and Cover letter on or before 15th August 2020.