Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
• Be able submit all company products on promotion in digital form to launch over FB, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Required Experience: 1 year minimum in B2C (business to customer.
• The candidate should know the softwares required to manage this
• The candidate should be able to design Labels so that we manage all within the office.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• High school degree
Salary will depend on the outcome of the interview. This is a middle management position for the right person.