Your work-life opportunity:
The Sales team in Nairobi, Kenya is directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and with bigger brands to display them on our Freshee platform. You will work with the support of a sales team and a local Head of Sales in Kenya.
As a Freshee Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team, responsible for creating a pipeline of and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city.
Be a part of a team where you will:
● Seal partnerships with the best accounts, always aligned with the company goals
● As a driver of Freshee’s revenue, you’ll make sure that all contracts follow the required profitability of the company
● Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth onboarding
● Keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
● Fluency in English and Swahili is a must
● Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales – key contacts in the foodservice industry is a plus
● You don’t give up, you have to hunt like a hungry wolf
● Impossible is not Freshee, you make everything happen
● Overachieving targets is a must
● You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
● Experience in start-up environment is a plus
● Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
Experience our Freshee Life benefits:
● Flexible working environment What you’ll find when working at Freshee:
● Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
● Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
● Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
● Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
● Grow ownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.