Internal – Sales team members
External – Key client contact persons.
WHAT WORK WILL BE DONE IN YOUR ROLE
Innovation Work: To be agreed with the supervisor
Improvement Work: To be discussed and agreed with the supervisor
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales targets set in an assigned territory
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market or segment to generate new business for Metropol Brands.
- Daily Acquisitions of new customers in the assigned territory as per guidelines.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing & sales management team
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities in order to increase the number of exchanges.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment – weekly and monthly itineraries.
- Shares with management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.Keep abreast of product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and sales.
- Participates in Workshops/trade shows and conventions in order to pitch for potential customers.
- Develop and enhance the current customer base through relationship management.
- Increase numeric footprint of the brands in the set Industry/Segment and Territory.
- Monitor competition by gathering current market information on competitor activities.
- Resolve customer complaints in the market by providing workable and achievable solutions.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Team player
• Good decision-making skills
• Excellent people skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Networking skills
• Time management
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
• Possession of a post-secondary degree/Diploma in Sales/Marketing/ Economics or any other related courses.
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must possess 2-3 years sales experience in the FMCG industry/Finance sector.
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good understanding of entrepreneurial and commercial objectives
• Knowledge of sales strategies and concepts
• Good understanding of developing sales reports
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Valid driver’s license.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Meet sales targets.
• Increase the number of active accounts.
• Increase product visibility
• Any other as discussed with your supervisor