Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Portfolio growth and management: Recruit and retain clients ensuring a growth in loan disbursement through excellent customer service and timely service delivery
• Stimulate client training on our policies, procedures and basic business skills, loans, business, etc.
• Responsible for recording, verifying and assessing the chattels offered for loans with assistance of the team leader
• Loan processing: Ensure thorough business assessment, proper securitization and compliance to audit standards and company policy
• A link with the public: Liaise with service providers, maintain relationships with the public and portray company values at the marketplace
• Ensure all disbursed loans comply with the laid down credit policies and guidelines
• Continual checks for quality assurance in the company’s credit processes
• Ensure reconciliation of all system entries in relation to credit processes
• Ensure all offer letters have been reviewed for errors and omissions, compliance with the laid credit policies and procedures and guidelines issued from time to time regarding administration of credit.
• Ensure that non-compliance issues and irregular transactions for each client are escalated for further action.
• Ensure client retention through excellent customer service Qualifications
• Responsible for attaining the established company goals through active participation in sales management.
• Ensuring the provision of high quality and timely services to customers
• Responsible for preparation and submissions of timely daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as per the company’s requirements to the respective office holders
• Perform any other related function as assigned to by the management from time to time
Required Skills & Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a business related course
• A professional qualification in sales and marketing or equivalent will be a definite advantage
• At least 1 year experience in micro lending and sales in SME’s and other micro finance products
• Excellent knowledge of micro lending market trends in Kenya
• Excellent communication, organizational, negotiation, and analytical skills
• High standards of integrity and a team player