Director Corporate Services
Admin & Office
At least fifteen (15) years’ work experience five (5) of which should be in Senior management
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:15 years
Reporting to the CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, the successful candidate is responsible for the direction and management of Corporate Services of NHIF and for ensuring the provision of high-level systems and services for all administrative functions including human resources, building facilities, corporate communication and Branding and related support activities.
Leadership and General Management
- Provide positive and professional leadership to staff ensuring that the directorate delivers effective support to the activities of National Health Insurance Fund;
- Contribute to the management of NHIF, as a member of the Senior Management team, by participating in the generation of new ideas and fresh approaches to how NHIF manages its business;
- Delegate appropriate responsibility for the provision of corporate services while retaining overall accountability for the delivery of those services;
- Provide advice and support to all directorates and departments within the remit of Corporate Services;
Human Capital Development and Management
- Oversee the human resource’s function, ensuring the provision of advice on HR matters to the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Management team, including the development and review of relevant HR strategies, policies and procedures;
- Provide overall leadership in organizational development, talent sourcing and staffing, employment law, performance management, employee relations, and compensation and benefits.
- Provide leadership and direction to the HR staff fulfilling the role of senior level advisor to Management executives and employees on human resources trends.
- Develop and implement a NHIF human resources business plan, establishing accountability, identifying solutions to resolve problems and fostering a diverse workplace.
- Establish short- and long-term goals, budgeting for HR expenses, and networking with outside peers and organizations when needed to achieve goals.
- Lead the development of an occupational health and safety (OHS) system that is consistent with local and international standards; Administration, Property and Security Management
- Manage the premises, facilities used by National Health Insurance Fund including the relationships with landlords, managing agents and other tenants where appropriate.
- Procure and manage a range of facilities management services including catering, cleaning, security, and fire protection.
- Develop, maintain and oversee property management, acquisition, disposal and rationalization strategy;
- Oversee the provision of administrative and logistical support services.
- Direct maintenance and security of the National Health Insurance Fund’s infrastructural equipment, machinery and facilities.
Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Constantly review the corporate services’ policies and procedures and oversee the enforcement of statutory regulations.
- Oversee the integration of corporate plans and programs in accordance with Government guidelines, priorities and the National Health Insurance Fund’s mission;
- Lead in the effective communication of corporate strategies, policies and procedures.
- Lead the development and continuous revision of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Communication, Marketing and Branding
- Oversee development of a strategic Integrated Marketing and Communication plan.
- Ensure the IMC plan reflects consistent messaging and supports the Fund’s business and communication goals.
- Oversee development of stakeholder collaterals
- Ensure executive management team is always appraised of communication issues.
- Proven track record of meeting ethical and confidentiality guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills and efficiency.
- Experience managing and communicating organizational change.
- Relevant work experience developing effective programs to support the initiatives of a complex and large organization
- Proven track record of achieving results with demonstrated success in developing policies, procedures and processes and building systems and tools to support a transformation
- Experience in implementing significant change management processes;
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- At least fifteen (15) years’ work experience five (5) of which should be in Senior management;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a recognized University;
- Master’s degree in a related field from a recognized University;
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body where applicable;
- Leadership and Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured