Director, Culture Programme
Functions of the Culture Programme
The Culture Programme Officers are responsible for the following functions:
- Promote involvement of relevant line Ministry, departments, agencies, organizations and individuals dealing in UNESCO Culture programme activities;
- Coordinate implementation of Culture programme activities and budgeted programmes;
- Coordinate and participate in national, regional and international Culture programme meetings;
- Coordinate dissemination of information on UNESCO Culture programme prizes and awards to potential candidates;
- Coordinate dissemination of information on UNESCO Culture programme fellowships and study grants to potential applicants;
- Coordinate ratification of UNESCO Culture programme related conventions and protocols;
- Coordinate Culture programme capacity building activities;
- Formulate Culture programmes and activities;
- Coordinate development of Culture programme expert advisory opinion;
- Coordinate activities of the Culture programme, programme and experts committee; and
- Coordinate activities of UNESCO Culture programme related national committees.
All applications should be received on or before 25th November 2020.