THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To develop and implement LPG business strategies and marketing plans to deliver sales growth and market share objectives
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THIS POSITION
- Develop budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections
- Oversee preparation of various management reports and timely submission to relevant authorities
- Ensure all purchases follows company procurement policy and practice
- Ensure cost-effective during the discharge of sales and marketing duties while considering value for money
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective market development activities
- Evaluating and developing marketing strategies for new and existing products and overseeing its implementation that includes campaigns, events, digital marketing, and public relations.
- Ensure the agreed sales volumes and margin targets attained.
- Building awareness and positioning for Company's brands
- Develop pricing strategy that will help the Company maximize profits and market share
- Conduct thorough market research with Competition challenges and provide strategic advice to the Management so that they will have an accurate view of the company performance, market, and the company’s future
- Develop, and continually evaluate distribution plans and product availability to meet sales volumes requirements
- Ensuring availability of the stock of products that includes but not limited to gas, cylinders, and accessories
- Oversee daily management of stock that includes the distribution of products.
- Responsibly manage, control, mitigate risk, report and investigate all incidents that may impair Company performance and/or affect the safety, health or security of any person or cause damage to the company.
- Management of business contracts
PROCESSES AND CONTROLS
- Ensure standard control of stock movements (in and out) of gas, cylinders, accessories, and items.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines for the sales and distribution of LPG products are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are always followed
- To build a sales team, train, coach and develop them through the establishment of clear directions of responsibilities to attain company objectives and goals
- Provide leadership in creating a safe, healthy, and environmentally friendly atmosphere through raising safety awareness.
- Team motivation to drive maximum performance
- Ensure adherence to all safe working procedures, legal and government requirements in a distribution of gas.
RELATIONSHIP AND NETWORKING
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with the team, Business partners and Authorities
- Represent the Company in various business strategic meetings and exhibitions
- Work collaboratively with Taifa Gas Team across to develop and execute business strategies
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager
KEY RESULT AREA
- High market share
- High Sales volumes
- Details and updated Customer database
- Expenditure control
- Motivated sales team
- Optimum LPG HSSEQ requirements
- Function control systems
- Strong relationship with Customers and other development Stakeholders
ADMINISTRATIVE AND COMMUNICATIONS
- To provide appropriate guidance and Communication of all recommended matters related to sales and marketing activities to all employees, customers and external Stakeholders
SPECIFIC SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field from recognized Institutions.
- 7year working experience in sales with 4 years working experience in LPG industries.
- Age limit 35 years
- Good knowledge of the key steps/processes on LPG management, distribution channels implementation/management
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic with demonstrable high integrity.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good knowledge, experience, and skills in LPG HSSE standards
- Demonstrable leadership values; visionary, results-driven, decisive, communicator, organizer, emotional intelligence, and coaching
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to work under high pressure and independently
- Ability of effective negotiation skills.
- Work flexibility
- Professional and confident in dealing with a range of people
- Team spirit with positive attitude
- Must have a valid driving license and valid travelling passport.