Kisumu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in their respective Departments as listed below:
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Note: The positions of Chief Officers and Directors will be on Contract for a period of Three (3) years renewable based on successful performance.
For details on the above advertised positions and how to apply, applicants are asked to visit our website www.kisumu.go.ke.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th December 2022 at 4.00 pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Applicants holding foreign Degrees Should have them authenticated by The Commission for Higher Education (CHE) or Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants should ensure that their academic and professional certificates are certified by the Issuing Institutions to the Board.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the youth and
persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.
VACANCIES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF LANDS, PHYSICAL PLANNING, URBAN DEVELOPMENT & HOUSING.
3. Director — Urban Development and Housing -~ KSM/CPSB/32/11/2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordination, implementation of statutory provisions and other relevant legislation on urban development.
• Coordination and implementation of urban development programs Evaluating urban development projects.
• Overseeing the development and implementation of vision 2030 as far as urban infrastructure is concerned.
• Overseeing development and implementation of strategic work plans, performance targets and contracts.
• Preparing budgets and procurement plans for the urban development section.
• Overseeing staff development, coaching and mentoring.
• Spearheading in research, monitoring & evaluation on urban development agenda Management of government building and estate management
• Advising on leasing of private premises
• Served in the grade of Senior Assistant Director, urban development for a minimum period of three (3) years;
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in related field;
• Fully registered with KIP or AAK;
• Master’s degree in urban planning or development studies from a recognized institution;
• Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Program lasting not less than six (6) weeks;
• Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
• Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured