Do you have what it takes to be a Dispatch Clerk? Our client in the Communications Industry is looking for 1.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving New Stock from Overseas
- Physical counterchecking of the received stock.
- Scanning of serialized items.
- Generating of GRNs.
- Sharing the GRNs with relevant persons for their actions.
- Helping in organizing the new stock in the warehouse.
- Picking and counterchecking stocks to be dispatched
- Generating of manual delivery notes for items to be dispatched
- Sorting and filing PODs and GRNs
- Performing stock take and daily cycle counts
- General warehouse keeping
- Assisting in Forklift operations- offloading, loading, and warehouse arrangement
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management or any related field.
- Forklift certification
- KISM registration compliant