- Prepare daily dispatch plans and relevant reports.
- Supervise the staffs working in the dispatch area
- Management of the delivery vehicles and ensure that they are in a good mechanical condition at all times
- Ensure products are in sound condition, safety and accuracy are maintained during loading.
- Ensure that all delivery documentation is correct and acknowledged by receiving parties.
- Ensure that all delivery documentation is promptly filed and submitted to Finance.
- Perform any other duties as required by management.
- 4-5 yrs. experience in warehousing/ dispatch
- Experience in manufacturing highly preferred
- Degree or Diploma in Supply chain management
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the relevant experience and qualifications; please send in your CV only quoting the job title ‘Dispatch Supervisor’ on the email.