Employer: A LARGE FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-D/LO-01-2021
Industry: REAL ESTATE
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
Requirements: Diploma or degree in logistics, supply chain or related field.
Experience: At least 3 years working experience in logistics/distribution management in a busy FMCG manufacturing company.
Salary: KSHS. 50,000 - 70,000
Dispatch/logistics officer reports to the transport and logistics manager and will perform the following duties: -
• Coordinate and supervise the drivers, dispatch clerk and loaders.
• Responsible for the efficient daily operations of the fleet documentation and management.
• Ensure all vehicles are roadworthy and have valid documents.
• Provide monthly vehicle maintenance and fuel usage for each vehicle.
• Ensure that all delivery documentation is correct and acknowledged by receiving parties.
• Organize and schedule fleet vehicle maintenance.
• Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries and done effectively and satisfactorily.
• Ensure prompt handling of any emerging challenge during the distribution process.