Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
RIANA Group is a leading integrated business solutions provider that commenced its operations in Kenya in 2014. The organization delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses.
The group has multiple business interests across domains like business technology, electronic security systems and outdoor advertising. The Group has a vast presence in Kenya and a proven track record of delivering a diverse range of services to businesses across domains by leveraging synergies across group companies.
Riana Group offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Time & Attendance System, and more.
More info can be found on www.riana.co
Reporting to the Project Manager, the overall purpose of this role is to provide presales support (designing of solutions using AutoCAD, attending client’s meetings, making detailed bill of quantities) for multiple client organization sites for the Electronic Security systems business unit.
• Develop working and shop drawings in AutoCAD as per the instructions from the design and project team
• Derive detailed bill of quantities based on the drawings
• Attending site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
• Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
• Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring accuracy and timeliness
• Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
• Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status and expectations
• Interact and effectively communicate with internally with various team members and externally with vendors and customers
• Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering
• Well conversant with AutoCAD designing software (Should know how to design a layout from scratch)
• A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge and experience in security management solutions will be an added advantage.
• Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong technical knowledge and experience.
• Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
• Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
• Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other trades, and commonly used symbols
• Team oriented, with experience working on teams
• Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
• Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution