Reporting to: HR & Admin Manager
Directs Reports: Executive Director
To deliver company materials & staff promptly to client sites and from suppliers in the most effective and efficient manner. You will represent the company in a professional manner while aiming at operate within strict timelines to the satisfaction of recipients.
• Timely delivery and pick-up of materials to and from different sites and suppliers in exact quality and quantity
• Ensure the motor vehicles assigned to you are well maintained and report any mechanical issues.
• Follow planned schedule and time
• Oversee loading, unloading of materials from office, sites and suppliers
• Ensuring vehicle cleanliness at all times
• Monitoring essential motor vehicle licenses and reporting expiry of such in good time
• In case of accidents or incidents, reporting the same immediately to the supervisor or company office
• Communicating to all stake holders on relevant issues respectfully
• Completing logs and reports
• Ensure conformance to legal regulations and safety standards
• Any other tasks as assigned to you by the management from time to time.
• Proven experience as a driver at least 3+ years
• Valid relevant driver’s license
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good driving record with no traffic violations
• Teamwork and communication skills
• Physical stamina and strength
• KSCE or equivalent
• Have a certificate of good conduct or receipt for awaiting the certificate.
• Adherence to health and safety regulations
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• May require working for extended hours due to nature of role e.g. road traffic cannot be predicted