Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
LifeNet International is a US-based NGO creating innovative solutions to meet the health challenges that currently face the poor in East Africa. LN is now set to expand and start a health center training network for faith-based facilities here in Kenya. LN provides ongoing medical training to our health center and hospital partners, and we work to make a difference by improving health outcomes for mothers, children and infants. LN aims to improve the quality of care and financial sustainability of our health partners to transform African health care and impact Kenyans in a positive way.
1. Four (+) years’ experience of driving around Nairobi and Kenya.
2. A perfect driving record and active driver’s permit. A certificate in defensive driving or additional training is a plus.
3. An excellent knowledge of English.
4. Basic computer use, smart phone use.
5. Willingness to work within and alongside faith-based organizations.
6. Ability to work full-time, 5 days per week, (45+ hours per week)
LN is currently recruiting for the position of Driver. The work will consist of regular visits outside of Nairobi for work projects. On a monthly basis, the job will require overnight stays outside of Nairobi. This job requires punctuality, thoughtfulness, and a safety-first mentality.
The Driver is meant to transport LifeNet training teams from Nairobi to our partners in facilities outside of the city for day and overnight trips. The Driver is also meant to ensure proper maintenance of LifeNet vehicle(s) and ensure that all scheduled maintenance and repairs are carried out on time. This position is responsible for ensuring the safety and welfare of the entire LifeNet team, so a responsible, trustworthy person is a must.
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Monthly gross salary starting at 35,000 KES / month, negotiable.
2. Health Insurance.
3. Food, accommodation and transport provided during visits outside of Nairobi.
4. Opportunities for professional development through additional skills, training and access to learning materials.
Your application must consist of a cover letter, your resume/curriculum vitae, a copy of your degree and at least two references. Please submit all applications via "Apply Now Button" by 26 March 2021.