The Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) is a faith-based Chartered University located at Thogoto, Kikuyu in Kiambu County. We wish to invite qualified applicants for the following positions:
JOB/POSITION TITLE: Driver
REFERENCE NUMBER: PUEA/TR/15/2/2021
We are looking for a responsible and reliable University Bus Driver to transport staff and students and ensure their safety, strictly observing passenger transport regulations.
• Minimum requirement KCSE certificate
• Valid driving license (BC) required.
• School bus endorsement required.
• Clean driving record.
• Over 5 Years experience as a driver.
• Experience working with students preferred.
• Working knowledge of first aid procedures.
• Valid certificate of good conduct.
For more details on the qualifications and application procedures, please visit our website www.puea.ac.ke
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae (C.V) and testimonials to:
The Vice Chancellor
Presbyterian University of East Africa
P.O BOX 387-00902
To be received on or before 12th March, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the positions above require individuals who are committed to high ethical standards, integrity and professionalism.