JOB REF: HRM 9/5/2020: DRIVERS.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Drive company vehicles, staff, materials and goods in a safe and timely manner.
• Ensure delivery of goods and services as instructed to the desired destination.
• Drive of the assigned delivery Company vehicles.
• Ensure the security and safety of delivery Company vehicles assigned.
• Ensure cleanliness of the assigned vehicles.
• Monitor, detect, diagnose and report malfunctions for repairs and maintenance.
• Ensure the safety of their Company vehicle and property on board.
• Monitor and reporting inspection and insurance expiry periods.
• Prepare weekly and monthly vehicle utilization reports.
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Level/KCSE Certificate with a mean grade of D+ or its equivalent.
• Holder of a valid driving license.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
• At least 3 years’ work experience in a commercial busy environment.
• Experience in vehicle repair will be an added advantage.
• Conversant with modern motor vehicles' technologies.
• Experience IN driving long distance commercial vehicles.
• Good understanding of the NTSA Act and requirements.
• Training in First aid and safety.
• Interpersonal skills.