JOB LOCATION – NYAMIRA COUNTY
1. Conduct routines checks/ inspection of the machine prior to operation as per the check list.
2. Take care of transportation safety.
3. Operation of the machine adhering to standard operating procedure.
4. Maintain logbooks.
5. Condition monitoring of the machine during harvesting.
6. Conduct all checks and handover the machine to the next operator after harvesting.
7. Harvesting will be in shifts.
8. Achieve the KPIs.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
1. A Form 4 certificate.
2. A valid driving license with class B, C, D &G (as per the new license classes) with mechanical knowledge.
3. Adequate awareness of safety & traffic rules.
4. Minimum 5 years of experience in equipment of class G.
5. Supporting documents (academic / experience).
6. Previous experience in Class G (handling of special kinds of plant equipment) will be an added advantage.