- To teach students the respective automobile training courses they have enrolled for.
- To maintain good and well-planned schedules of student.
- To ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicle assigned to them.
- To ensure vehicle is fuelled on time.
- To maintain a professional image representing the school.
- To treat students with dignity and respect.
- To assist with any other duties that may be assigned to them.
- Must have NTSA instructor’s certificate and licence.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Should be fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
- Should be polite and courteous to students and staff.