Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a consultant to clients and internal teams to provide technical expertise in card payment technologies. This will serve to structure an effective implementation.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing projects to meet business needs.
- Analyse banks requirement, write specifications, communicate with vendors in order to benchmark and plan project implementation.
- Lead successful implementations and projects, meeting timelines and budget requirements
- Identifies key barriers to a projects or departments success and actively manages all mitigation activities.
- Actively participate in online meetings and conference calls to orientate new clients, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients
- Responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources
- Generate and update documentation, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communication documents, schemes updates (VISA & Mastercard) etc
- Document instructions for successful transition to the projects to the production support teams
- Experience of the end to end development cycle for delivering Debit, Credit, Prepaid card products with both Visa and Mastercard.
- Significant experience of the e-banking, payment, eCommerce & POS acquiring industry with specific emphasis on payments, risk management & payment security or a similar technology service delivery industry
- Good understanding of e-payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, online transaction, dual message)
- Significant & active experience working as a implementation manager in a technical and commercial environment
- Good understanding of how regulation drives the operational characteristics of payment instruments (You need to understand and consult with clients on the practicalities of their go to market objectives compared to what is achievable under the regulatory domain)
- Ability to interact with product development teams around delivery / roadmap.
FloCash began with the vision to simplify doing business in Africa, by breaking down major barriers to trade and helping Africa to drive commerce at home and abroad. Today, FloCash is one of the world's largest providers of local payment options offering over 400 payment methods globally. Flocash is a leader in digital services & payments across Africa and have been recognized with numerous awards. Join a leader in global payments. African at heart, global by nature.