E- Channels Control Officer
Job Reference No.
Type of engagement
Permanent and Pensionable
· Reconciliation of mobile banking transactions and ATM transactions on daily basis.
· Ensure smooth operations of mobile banking by monitoring the cash balances and liaising with the FOSA operation manager for float management on the same.
· Monitoring of all E-channels transactions and flagging suspicious transactions.
· Advising the FOSA manager on all matters relating to electronic channels.
· Liaising with 3rd parties contracted by the Sacco in provision of e channels services.
· Liaising with ICT department to eliminate downtime on all e -channels.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
· Diploma in ICT or its equivalent
· Accounting knowledge will be an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent analytical skills
· Risk analysis skills
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a financial institution.
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th June 2021.
NB: Those who do not qualify need not apply